Front End Developer
Formstack via Stack Overflow
Jul 2nd 2018
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, is looking for a Front-End Developer to add to its already awesome Development Team.
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
What You Will Do
In this position you will work on an agile cross-functional team focusing on a subset of the core Formstack platform. You will be responsible for implementing new Front-End code, and improving and maintaining existing functionality. You will also work with the Product Design team to improve and maintain our custom component library. In this role you'll have a lot of fun collaborating, playing games, solving really difficult problems, and building relationships with awesome and talented individuals!
Who You Are
You enjoy working in a collaborative environment that values critical & constructive discussions about design, user experience, and development. You're passionate about web applications and modern, user-centered web design and development. If that's you, you might be just what we need!
How You Will Succeed
- Work on an agile cross-functional team comprised of: Product Designers, Product Managers, Back-End Engineers, and QA Engineers
- Develop and test across multiple browsers and platforms
- Help improve and maintain our component library
- Ensure you and your fellow Front-End Engineers are adhering to development best practices and standards
- Provide constant feedback through Code Reviews
- Share knowledge with other Engineers whenever possible
What We Are Looking For
- Proven experience in a fast-paced development environment
- Deep concern for users, usability, and the user experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Front-End unit testing
- Experience writing clean and semantic HTML5 and CSS3
- Working knowledge of version control systems, particularly Git
- Knowledge of module bundlers (we use Webpack)
- Familiarity with Redux
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors or modern CSS tool chains (PostCSS)
- Experience working on a SaaS product
What Formstack Offers
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life.
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!