Front End Developer
CoverMyMeds via Stack Overflow
Oct 5th 2018
As a Front End Developer at CoverMyMeds, you work with our top notch Marketing team to deliver resources that leave a lasting impression. You're the technical expert within the group, transforming designs into tangible assets and helping our users and clients navigate through complex concepts more easily. Supported by a creative team, you will develop and maintain the CoverMyMeds brand across all digital media to drive awareness, adoption and revenue goals in a big way.
Our Tech Stack:
What You'll Do:
- Work with the creative team to develop digital experiences such as functional landing pages, engaging insight pieces and animated client resources
- Operate as Marketing's technical representative in strategic discussions across the company to provide viable solutions to each unit's unique needs and challenges
- Create reusable, on-brand code and libraries for your team members across the organization to utilize and contribute to
- Maintain and improved existing websites, striking the right balance between new development and maintenance so that we're always focused on our top priorities
- Dig into the analytics to use data to help inform design and implementation decisions
- 2+ years designing and developing functional and appealing web experiences with a mobile-first approach
- Experience creating both low and high-fidelity wireframes, UX/UI concepts, mockups and production-ready assets using tools such as InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Enthusiastic about staying up to date with modern tech and helping to educate others
- Excited by the fast paced environment that is Marketing within a high growth company