Stack Builders via We Work Remotely
Jun 29th 2018
Headquarters: Pittsford, New York, USA
About the job
You might be working and learning about different languages and libraries like TypeScript, Angular, Node.js, Express.js, Vue.js and Ramda.js.
We expect that the developer selected for this position will be able to:
- Deliver high-quality code while meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Maintain, refactor and add to an existing code base.
- Lead a team to tackle new projects when needed.
- Conduct code review and pairing.
- Communicate clearly and often about the project to us.
- Keep expectations clear with the client.
- When working with more junior developers, support them and help them grow with clear, candid and respectful feedback.
- To assess the quality of code you deliver, please submit a link to your GitHub or a similar page where we can see your personal projects. We will be looking for clean, well-structured code, as well as automated tests.
- This position would most likely last for at least 6 months and would require a commitment to provide 40 hours a week.
- A high English level is a must since we value strong communication skills and conduct all our work using this language.
- This position is not open to agencies or consulting firms.
If interested, please apply through our site confirming your availability for full-time work. This position is not open to agencies.
For Ecuadorian citizens, please apply through our portal for any full-time employee positions that may be available.
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or pregnancy.
Stack Builders is an Agile software consultancy based in New York with offices in Quito, Ecuador. We are dedicated to going above and beyond not only by offering great services for our clients but also by pushing the software industry forward through the use of better tools and practices.
We work in a variety of languages and therefore we value developers who are flexible about working with different stack configurations, that feel confident about tackling new challenges, and that aim toward excellence.
You can learn more about us visiting https://www.stackbuilders.com/ or take a look at our blog posts and tutorials.
- Strong learning culture
- Challenging projects
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation and technical talks
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers
To apply: To apply please visit our website: https://stackbuilders.workable.com/j/52B0DC9C81