Events Campaign Manager
InVision via Jobspresso
Aug 29th 2018
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world's best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We are hiring an Event Campaign Manager to assist our marketing events team by managing our email campaigns, driving audience acquisition, and working cross functionally throughout InVision to ensure the profitability of our events. This role will be responsible for all integrated campaign efforts and for hitting event attendee registration goals while streamlining communication and promotions.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is driven, eager to get elbow-deep in all aspects of marketing, ready to roll-up their sleeves, and be a key player in the success of a fast-growing company.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related work experience
- 3-5 years of Campaign Marketing experience is a must
- Experience working on or closely with a field marketing team and/or marketing events team
- Lead Generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organizational skills required
- Ability to self direct and self motivate (remote office)
- Adaptable and comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Experience with international markets preferred
- Salesforce Experience preferred; specifically with creating Salesforce campaigns
- Marketing automation experience with Hubspot or similar product
- Project management experience preferred; Detail oriented and accurate; enjoys identifying and solving problems; works well under deadlines and can communicate changes across the organization
- Remote work experience a plus
- Able to travel if needed, less than 10% of time time
- A team player with a level head and a sense of humor
You are a marketer by trade with a passion for events and a drive to succeed. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and change. You have a can-do attitude and a strong desire to contribute to the team and work together to find solutions to issues. You frequently ask yourself “Where is the data to support that claim?” and dig deep to find answers.
- Coordinate all deliverables between campaign stakeholders for the events team, including email, website, discount code creation, content and social.
- Develop and manage marketing plan (including channel strategies) to achieve revenue and registration goals for relevant events
- Structure registration incentives (discount codes) to support attendance and financial goals
- Manage creative, content, and technical requests for all event marketing campaigns and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Develop and communicate an integrated campaign calendar for events. Partnering with Content, Product Marketing, Design Education, Design Transformation, Design and Field Marketing.
- Align with Sales and Marketing Operations to ensure success with lead follow-up and campaign goals. Monitor reports for lead quality and follow-up within SLA.
- Create all documentation for Sales (FAQ cards, call/email scripts, campaign notes) for all event campaigns.
- Collaborating with Field Marketing, define the target account list for event campaigns we do, so that marketing efforts are focused on the accounts that the sales teams want to engage with most.
- Work with the event technology team to create and maintain event websites on reg platforms
- Collaborate with social media team on social promotions and digital marketing team when paid ads are needed.
- Work with Marketing Automation on email creation, testing, and sends
- Work with internal cross functional teams to leverage customer insights to develop the best possible value proposition, messaging/positioning and content to drive campaigns
- Align content to the different stages of the customer journey – tailoring content to right persona
- Lead on-going analysis to optimize campaigns and identify trends
- Provide reports on CPA for marketing tactics
BENEFITS & PERKS
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.