Aug 1st 2018
Auth0 is looking for the right person to join its Core Platform Runtime Team. This team is focused on building the runtime and supporting services for Auth0 development teams to deploy and run their software on. As a member of this team, you will work on services and guidance to enable rapid deployment of reliable, scalable and secure services, using Kubernetes and Docker. This is a role with a huge impact. You will get to work with engineers throughout the organization and what you build will be relied on by Auth0 engineers for a long period of time
- Implement a Platform Runtime that allows development teams to deploy and run their services
- Research and implement solutions that address cross cutting concerns such as configuration, service routing, observability, and service discovery
- Provide guidance to engineering teams to effectively move to a docker-based platform
- Be on-call for all services and components owned by the Platform team
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have at least 5 years of full-time programming experience
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly reliable, maintainable, scalable and secure
- Enjoy learning and applying new technologies
- Enjoy enabling other teams to move faster
- Are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people
- Like to work at many levels of technology, from writing code to designing straightforward solutions to technical problems.
- Have worked with technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote first environment
- Are located +/- 4 from PST (UTC−8)
You can learn more about our hiring process here. Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.