SocialChorus via Jobspresso
Anywhere in US
Feb 24th 2019
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement where every worker matters. This movement has taken root and is evident in our 100+ customers and hundreds of thousands of their employees worldwide and has only just begun. Now we need your help to achieve our goal of connecting every worker. Ready to make a difference?
We are currently seeking an experienced Engagement Manager to own and lead specific customer engagements implementing our flagship SaaS solution. You must have the maturity, confidence, and experience to manage and partner with customers as well as the willingness, energy and technical ability to roll up your sleeves and work directly with the solution.
This position is an integral part of SocialChorus' long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, you must have the passion and desire to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
We are a distributed team. You can work from home, with ideal candidates located around Atlanta, Seattle, or Portland OR.
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing the SocialChorus SaaS solution which includes our Program Studio, mobile Employee Experience applications, and Partner API's, utilizing project management best practices.
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable SocialChorus to become a trusted advisor for our customer's executives.
- Establish an account strategy to meet the client's organizational business objectives and drive account growth/retention.
- Expand the presence of SocialChorus within the client organization.
- Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of SocialChorus products/services.
- Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the SocialChorus product suite.
- Work with content management to channel commonalities across customers into best practices processes & product delivered templates.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with Customer Success and Account Management teams to develop SOWs and identify areas of solution expansion and professional services.
- BA/BS degree (Required).
- Authorization to work in the US (Required)
- 3-5 years of system implementation, SI consulting or change management experience as a senior consultant and/or engagement manager (Required).
- MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
- Demonstrated client relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Ability to lead client training, design and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site.
- A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert.
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
- Specific knowledge and application of internal communications applications and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of internal communication domains including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft and other systems like SSO.
- Technical application implementation experience especially related to knowledge and application of change management applications.
- Over 5 years of system implementation, SI consulting or change management experience with at least five years as a senior consultant and/or engagement manager.
- 4-year degree in engineering, computer science, MIS, finance or equivalent.
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.