Los Angeles, CA
Jun 7th 2018
Citrusbyte is a team of craftspeople and experts who build amazing products and believe in cultivating the qualities of leadership, autonomy, and excellence in all of our people. We build medium and large scale systems, platforms, applications, and services, that solve our customers' business-critical problems.
- We really care about Culture
- Extreme ownership; no micromanaging; flat organizational hierarchy
- Radical candor; real-time feedback
- Organizational transparency
- Annual team retreat with full services team (recent highlights: Costa Rica, Belize, Tuscany)
- We believe that Accountability, Autonomy and Authority interdependent
- We care about Happiness, and we measure it transparently
You are the directly responsible for client satisfaction - you ensure that we're solving the right problems with the right solutions, that our teams are staffed appropriately, that our project plans have the right strategy, and that the work we're doing delivers the greatest value possible to our customers.
You are entrepreneurially minded and there are no barriers to how you approach helping our customers solve their problems. You are a mentor and coach, and you grow those around you. You are the most senior consultant on an account.
Helping our customers is personal to you - this is something you do backed by your personal standards for expertise, quality & service. You become a trusted advisor to our customers and help them in unexpected and delightful ways.
You were probably a senior product manager or program manager in the past and you understand exactly what goes into being a successful product team in a consultative relationship. You demonstrate the ability to plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery.
Responsibilities and Duties
You're ultimately the person responsible for making sure the project succeeds:
- You are measured on client happiness, team happiness, quality results.
- Demonstrates ability to plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery.
- You empower our teams to come up with the plan and do their best work, and provide coaching to them as necessary.
- You review what the team does and provide coaching where necessary.
- You ensure our teams are planning, consulting and doing work that meets our standards and your personal standards to ensure client happiness.
- You make all final calls about team staffing.
- You make all final calls about services team mission and the strategy for us to build the most valuable thing possible.
- You are a partner to the sales team in each account.
Starting new projects:
- You own responsibility for kicking off new projects, so you consult directly with clients, our internal resourcing teams and sales to create and execute on a plan.
- You support our sales team in qualifying new opportunities.
You are an expert, a trusted advisor and a consultant:
- You make solving hard challenges look effortless, you exude mastery
- You make it personal; you invest in relationships with our customers and help them grow to be better
- Clients know that with you on their project, they can rest easy at night. You'll never let them down.
You increase ways we're helping our customers.
- You ask yourself "what else can we do to help our customers?", "What is our customers biggest problem they haven't told us about yet?"
- You can expand our areas of influence to help process, culture, systems, tools, training for their people, etc.
Benefits and Perks
TEAM RETREAT - Once a year the entire Citrusbyte team gest together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - We have comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, plus we have a 401k plan.