E-commerce/ .NET developer for Digital agency (Partly remote work allowed)
Cloud Nine AB via Stack Overflow
Jul 28th 2018
We can offer you an innovative environment in an art gallery at one of Sweden's coolest digital agencies.
If you live far from Stockholm it is good to know is that we allow our employees to work partly remote.
We are about 60 people who conceptualize, design and build websites, e-commerce, intranets, mobile apps and other digital services for some of Sweden's most famous and popular brands.
We work inhouse with strategy, development, design and UX.
Some of our clients: BMW, Sony Music, Casall, MINI, Stadium, Poolia, SAPA, ActionAid.
We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of one of our tech teams, were you take part in complex integrations, technical solutions and platform choices. Together with the project manager you'll be the main contact for the client. You'll be a mentor for your junior colleagues and take part in recruitment. Together with Head of tech you are up to date and decide which techniques we will use ahead.
Our solutions are mainly based on .NET or .NET Core and MVC, or .NET Web APIs with a React frontend. We work with a variety of CMS platforms, such as Episerver, Umbraco and Contentful, and e-commerce platforms such as Litium and Episerver Commerce. We mainly use React Native for mobile applications. You should have experience with the .NET Framework, and it is desirable, but not required, that you have worked with any of the CMS platforms listed above.
Who are you?
- You think long-term and know that fast fixes do not pay off in the long run.
- You have built first-class web services before.
- You love to write amazing code that's easy to maintain.
- You keep an eye on new technology and want to constantly evolve.
- You like to work in teams and see the value of sharing knowledge and lifting others.
- If English is you primary language it's preferable that you understand Swedish.
What do you get as an employee?
We invest heavily in making our colleagues feel appreciated and to give them opportunities to grow at Cloud Nine. If we enjoy our work and have fun together, our customer projects are even more successful.
- Professional development. It is important for us to be at the forefront of technology and UX. Therefore, every employee has an individual annual development fee to spend on activities that promote your skills.
- Activities. On Cloud Nine there are activities for most people. Yoga, climbing, running, video games, cinema nights, LAN nights, friday drinks, art club, ping pong and karaoke are just a few examples. Some of us participate in everything and others when they feel up for it. Every other year we go on a trip. Last time we went to Barcelona.
- Hackathon and code nights. In order to stimulate the use of new technologies and to promote creative thinking, we organize hackathons, code quiz and code nights. Recently, we invited our customer Sony Music and ran a 24-hour race to provide new services to them. Sometimes it's less magnificent and there's a smaller bunch that stay after work and code together over a pizza and some beer.
- Participation. Transparency and participation are important to us. Our employees are largely involved in and influence how we work. This applies both in everyday life but also to major issues like where Cloud Nine should be in 5 years. We feel that if you are able to participate and influence your workplace you also enjoy it a lot more.