Director of Marketing
Floracopeia via We Work Remotely
Jun 11th 2018
Headquarters: Grass Valley, CA, USA
- Marketing Strategy – oversee multi-channel ecommerce marketing strategy including email, social media, advertising, content marketing, promotions, and website optimization.
- Email Marketing – Manage the company's email marketing strategy including newsletters, automated email sequences based on user behavior, and evergreen sequences connected to marketing funnels.
- Advertising – Create, manage, and optimize advertising strategy including Facebook, Instagram, retargeting, AdWords, print, and other opportunities.
- Management – Supervise three full-time marketing staff. Direct and review the work of contractors and vendors.
- Promotions – Plan and execute annual promotions calendar for retail, B2B, and new product/course launches.
- Website – Monitor site traffic, SEO, and conversion rates. Oversee the work of web developers and agencies on website optimization projects.
- Metrics and Optimization – Prepare reports on sales, promotions, website statistics, leads and conversions, and adspend ROI using data from Google Analytics and Netsuite ERP.
- Content Creation – This position may or may not write content for blog, social media, ads, and website.
- 6-8 years experience in digital marketing
- Proven experience designing and implementing multi-channel marketing strategies
- 2 or more years supervisory experience, preferably managing a remote team
- Extensive email management system experience (we use Bronto, but experience in another platform is fine)
- A highly flexible and responsive mindset to adapt to changes and feedback
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- Ability to see the big picture while also keeping track of small details
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in an organized manner
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google AdWords
- WordPress (blog and landing pages)
- Project management
- Adobe Photoshop
- Webinar marketing
- Professional experience in wellness products, skincare, B2B, and/or online education
To apply: Please email resume, cover letter, and 2 work examples that showcase your skills to email@example.com. Make sure to include "Marketing Director Application" in the subject line. Although not required, you may also include a short video introduction if you wish. No phone calls, drop-ins, or personal emails to staff.