Digital Marketing Manager
Hubstaff via We Work Remotely
Jul 30th 2018
Headquarters: Fishers, IN
If you're a talented marketer whose life motto is “always be optimizing,” we're looking for you to join our growing remote team. Hubstaff is seeking a data-driven digital marketing manager focused on customer acquisition. In this role, you'll identify and implement growth strategies for an international B2B software brand.
We're seeking a curious, hardworking professional that can lead a team to results, and jump into projects when needed. Absolutely 100% must be a team player. Bonus points if you're a Slack fanatic and all-around communication champ. Must love numbers.
- Must be based in North America
You'll be a good fit if you're ever thought:
- How could we be doing this better?
- Here's how we can automate that.
- Let's test this.
- Instagram should go back to a chronological timeline, it's what users want.
- We don't deserve dogs.*
- Identify and execute marketing automation opportunities
- Accurately measure performance using our analytics tools
- Create and test landing pages
- Develop innovative ways to grow the user base and acquire clients
- Coordinate and manage team projects
- Ensure KPI's are met
- Not scared of coming up with new ideas
- Be passionate about finding growth using your area of expertise
- Able to learn quickly
Preferred 3-5 years of experience should include:
- Demonstrated finding of new markets
- Working with integration partners to get listed on directories, newsletters, etc.
- Working with other SAAS-based businesses on email promotions / discounts
- Writing engaging blog posts and customer updates
- Working in a SAAS or e-commerce company (inbound marketing, traffic generation, growth hacking)
- Setting up sales funnels and conversion tracking (Leadpages, Google Analytics)
- Running effective A/B Testing (vwo.com)
- Deep understanding of analytics
- Freedom to work remote from wherever you are
- Being part of a hardworking, collaborative, and experienced team
- Joining a fast-growing company
- Annual retreat in a different country every year
- Hilarious co-workers from around the world **
- Growth and development opportunities
* Cats also accepted.
** Personal opinion, but it's true.
To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/c9g5N52WI7sleX6C2