DocuTAP via Stack Overflow
Jun 5th 2018
Who We Are:
DocuTAP is the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care (UC). Through both client and company acquisition, we're one of the fastest growing companies in on-demand healthcare. As we continue to expand, opportunity to create impact is endless. With headquarters in Sioux Falls and offices in Atlanta and St. Louis, we are actively expanding our footprint in healthcare organizations across the United States. Our distinct workflow solutions, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Wait Time Management (Clockwise.MD), and outsourcing services are currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we like having fun on the job.
DocuTAP believes in a better urgent care experience. For doctors, billers, patients and everyone in between. We strive to craft products and services that make healthcare easier to deliver and that are available on-demand. Every service, every product, every feature we think through ties into our mission of providing a better urgent care experience.
Who We Need:
The DevOps Engineer will design, build and evolve an automation framework to operate our IT service infrastructure. This role will focus on maintaining and growing our existing infrastructure through server provisioning, configuration management, availability monitoring and cyclical maintenance. A successful DevOps Engineer will have a strong focus on business outcomes and facilitate collaboration and open communication across functional borders.
What You'll Do:
- Lead development and support resource for infrastructure automation framework
- Analyze business requirements, design and implement automation solutions
- Develop and maintain system automation documentation and version control
- Create, define, maintain and update server installation/configuration standards – OS, hardware, software, and version levels
- Lead continuous quality improvement process with operations and deployment teams
- Deploy, maintain and evolve software and system monitoring services
- Design and deploy a continuous integration and deployment environment
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform
- Experience developing configuration management with Chef and/or AWS based automation tools
- Knowledge of Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Experience with Solarwinds Alerting and Monitoring Systems
- Strong experience in system administration for server operating systems including Windows (2012 r2 and 2016) and accompanying roles (AD, DFS, DHCP, DNS) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04) including administration, security, hardening, and automation
- Strong knowledge of core networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP), network troubleshooting, and load balancing tools (Citrix Netscalers, Amazon ELB)
- Experience programming or scripting in PowerShell, CURL, UNIX shell, Python, Ruby, Bash and JSON
- Experience in software deployment procedures and version control
- Knowledge of NIST IT best practices
- Knowledge of HIPAA, and PCI regulations
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills while being able to work independently on tasks and self-learn when necessary
- Experience in performing database management or development
- Experience with Lean and Agile development methodologies
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- A minimum of five years progressively responsible experience is required, OR and equivalent combination of education and experience
- AWS SysOps, DevOps, Solutions Architect or other certifications a plus.
*** Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
*** Position open in multiple locations.