Data Scientist (f/m) - Remote possible
PROEMION via Stack Overflow
Jul 2nd 2018
Join a well-established (30+ years) telematics company to deliver a new generation of our data processing pipeline and analytics tools.
Proemion is at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution and is looking for a Data Scientist (f/m) at the earliest possible date. The position can be at our headquarter in Fulda, Germany or full-time remote.
The team you will join is mostly remote with members spread across the globe.
- Bachelors' or Masters' degree in Physics, Math, Computer Science, or Statistics preferred
- Strong Python skills, especially in:
- You have an excellent understanding of math mainly linear algebra, probability, statistics as well as algorithms from the time series field
- You are highly experienced with tooling like git, github, docker, rundeck, Jenkins, Travis, or Bash
- Possess initiative, creativity, analytical skills, team spirit and the ability to work independently
- You are a real world coding expert
What you can expect
We are working with a massive dataset based on thousands complex construction- and off-road vehicles. Our data covers performance data, geo data and diagnostic event data. There for we have a huge range of use cases to address and can verify them utilizing out close relations with world class vehicle / machine manufacturers. We work with real machines with strong cases.
Your role will mainly include the following tasks:
- Time Series forecasting on sensor data:
ARIMA, HoldWinters, Linear Regression
Cross metric ML models
- Anomaly detection in time series data and event data
- Predictive maintenance based on performance data and diagnostic events
- Interfacing with REST APIs
- Feature definition based on many sensor signals
- Gauge the performance and accuracy of forecasts and models
- Development in Python and Java including automated testing
- Automation of the analysis workflows including integrations with other Systems