Customer Support Executive (US East Coast or UTC±0)
Close.io via We Work Remotely
Jun 1st 2018
Headquarters: 100% Remote
About us :)
At Close.io we're building the sales communication platform of the future. We've created a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. Join our support team to empower salespeople while working on a 100% remote team.
What you'll be doing...
You'll work directly with customers via mostly email (but also via phone, chat, or screen sharing) to resolve issues, and advise on workflow related challenges from customers.
You're also technical and have a deep understanding (or willingness) to learn the craft of sales to provide high-level guidance to customers. This position reports to the Customer Support Team Lead.
- Happy to work between 8am - 4pm US eastern time (UTC-5). Or 12pm - 8pm UK time (UTC±0)
- Experience working in a remote environment (communicating asynchronously over hipchat, skype, slack, email, etc.)
- Native English proficiency and able to communicate well with customers via email, chat, and phone
- Ability to break down complex concepts into well-written and designed support content
Bonus skills/ attributes ...
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Junior level experience as a software engineer or web developer
- Experience writing or formatting online content
- Strong knowledge of Python
Why work with us?
- Our story and team retreat video!
- Stellar team reviews on Glassdoor
- Work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Enjoy face-to-face time with the whole team on all-expense paid retreats 2x year.
- Experience building a truly successful SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact
- Above market salary
- Excellent medical & dental coverage, including 99% paid premiums and HSA option (**US residents)
- Matching 401k (**US residents)