Customer support champion turned Content Creator
Groove via We Work Remotely
Apr 10th 2019
There are companies that do content to “check the box.”
You know what we mean: write a bunch of average blog posts, publish them, announce it to their 49 Twitter followers and call it a day.
And there are companies that do content because it's the core of their culture and business.
Of course, companies that do content well know that it takes a ton of work, strategic thinking, and only ever settling for publishing the best damn content of its kind on the planet.
At Groove, we are a customer service software company that has built the entire business on content. That's not an exaggeration: nearly all of our new customers come in through our blog posts.
But we don't stop there. Our goal is to become THE thought leader in the area of customer service. This means that creation of a top-notch content focused on support and customer success will continue to be one of our most important priorities.
We are currently looking for a legendary (or soon-to-be-legendary) content creator with a customer support background who will help us take our content game to the next level and, as such, bring us closer to achieving our goal.
What's in it for you?
- Build your own brand as a content creator, writing for a platform of 250,000+ engaged monthly readers.
- Take ownership of producing and promoting content that will help Groove become the #1 destination for customer service content on the internet.
- Drive experiments with various content formats such as blog posts, case studies, social media posts, emails, guides or webinars.
- Work from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Competitive compensation, obviously.
- 2+ years experience in customer support position.
- Excellent writing skills with proven success in creating and publishing online content that excites the audience.
- Deep understanding of the content creation process and digital marketing tactics, including SEO and email.
- High level of creativity and ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Ability to use data-driven insights to write better material
- Self-driven and able to prioritize time effectively; we're a remote team, and you'll be responsible for doing amazing work when nobody is watching
- Experience working remotely
If you haven't already seen our blog, check it out here: www.groovehq.com/blog
If this sounds like a role you're excited to take on, email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
To apply: email@example.com