Customer Support and Onboarding Specialist
SimpleTexting via We Work Remotely
Oct 12th 2018
Headquarters: Miami, FL
- Become a SimpleTexting power user—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself
- Provide technical and consultative support to our clients on a daily basis
- Manage all aspects of the customers' onboarding process and track their progress
- Train clients in their use of the platform by leading coaching sessions, presentations, and answering questions via phone, email and live chat
- Answer prospective customers' questions about the platform
- Follow up with clients' who showed interest in our trial plan but have not yet upgraded to a paid plan
- Participate in the ongoing creation and updating of help center articles
- It's easy for you to put yourself in someone else's shoes. You love making others happy.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field of study
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience working with customers
- Strong interest in business and technology
- Demonstrable critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Translating technical ideas for non-technical audiences is fun for you
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Self-starter, positive attitude
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Teaching/instructional experience (ideally in software) a big plus
To apply: (1) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few non-boilerplate sentences about yourself and why you're the right person for this opportunity; (2) Include a one-page PDF resume; (3) Include 3-5 questions that you'd like to ask us after reviewing our website and this job ad; (4) Include the phrase “Love at first text” in the subject line of your email; and (5) specify your minimum compensation requirement.