Customer Success Manager
vidIQ via We Work Remotely
Jan 25th 2019
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
vidIQ helps YouTube creators and brands get more views and save time. With over 750k active weekly users, we are the #1 Chrome Extension for YouTube creators. Customers include Red Bull, Buzzfeed, PBS, TMZ, BBC and thousands of the largest YouTube creators. We're backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Scott Banister and Mark Cuban. vidIQ is profitable with a team over 15 employees and growing.
We are looking for a YouTube fanatic to join our growing Customer Success team! As a Customer Success Manager, you will be one of the first faces that new vidIQ users see and they will have a lot of questions, not just about vidIQ but about YouTube in general; so you'll need to be ready to answer questions from customers with all levels of experience in a friendly, informative, and thorough way.
In this role, you will be helping out with a wide-variety of customer-facing tasks, including:
- Helping out with new vidIQ customer onboarding tours
- Providing support and being a point-of-contact for our Enterprise clients
- Giving in-depth YouTube channel audits via email and video conference
- Attending occasional industry conferences to represent vidIQ
- Assisting in the Customer Support queue
We want to hear from you! If you don't match all of these requirements but still think that you've got what it takes, get in touch. Our one real need is that you be a YouTuber yourself with a channel that you have grown (regardless of channel size)!
Our next Customer Success rockstar will ideally have:
- Native English speaking fluency
- Self-direction and discipline with previous remote work experience
- Previous customer success/support experience
- High levels of empathy
- Bonus: fluency in any of these languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, or Nerd!