Customer Success Manager (APAC based)
Platform.sh via Stack Overflow
Feb 16th 2019
As a Customer Success Manager, you are primarily involved in the customer's journey from pre-sales to on-boarding and continued partnership.
You liaise with our customers to ensure smooth communication and to build trusted relationships.
You are also helping our customers with technical and business issues, providing resolution in a timely manner. In a given day you might:
provide technical pre-sales support by accompanying sales team to meetings, and giving demonstrations/presentations to prospective and existing clients
gather technical and functional requirements in order to architect and present a matching solution based on Platform.sh products and offers
assist the sales team in answering RFI/RFP and provide support in the proposal making
provide high-level support to the customers, coordinate pre-sales Support and Engineering effort and maintain high levels of client satisfaction
diagnose and debug failing applications and systems
- respond to customer inquiries concerns and suggestions about our product in a timely manner
- deploy and configure cloud resources
- troubleshoot issues pertaining to the infrastructure running customer applications
- active participation to automation and streamlining projects
coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, operations, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
solve conflicts and concerns that were not solved at Customer Support level
manage workflows for handling complaints
participate in subject related conference
5+ years combined of:
- extensive knowledge of web development (using PHP, Python, Ruby, or Go), workflows and existing tools (git, CI tools)
- significant exposure to Linux system administration
- proven successful experience in handling technical customer relations in the web industry
- demonstrated ability to successfully matching customer expectations with product capacity
- extensive knowledge of web application architecture and services (DNS, CDN, web servers, databases, cache layers, etc.) and distributed systems
- knowledge of common web applications and frameworks: Magento Ecommerce, Symfony, Drupal, eZ Platform, or Typo3
- knowledge of cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- excellent communication skills with English proficiency
Sound Like a Good Fit? We'd love to talk to you!
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a candidate who can perform well working remotely. To be an effective performer here at Platform.sh, you'll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while operating with a high level of independence and autonomy. This role encompasses some traveling in APAC region (estimated to up to 15 days per quarter).