Customer Success Engineer
Pantheon Systems via Stack Overflow
Jun 9th 2018
Pantheon is currently looking for a motivated, proactive and energetic individual to join the company's customer success engineering team as a full-time member. Customer Success Engineers are the first point of contact for developers working with our platform. We rely on these individuals to be friendly, knowledgeable, and problem-solvers. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, articulate, have good writing skills, and enjoy working as a team to deliver top-quality solutions to customers. This position would be either remote or onsite at our offices in Minneapolis, MN and supporting customers during PST business hours.
Cool Things You'll Do
The primary responsibility is to provide technical guidance and platform information to customers. This includes reviewing log files, New Relic data, codebase structure/contents and identifying potential points of failure, as well as areas of improvement. Additionally, Customer Success Engineers will be involved in:
- Contributing to documentation
- Assisting with testing Pantheon products and tools (i.e. Terminus, Quicksilver)
- Maintaining and enhancing Customer Relationships
- Providing CMS expertise to new and existing customer groups.
- You'll act as the key liaison between our clients and our internal teams, with the aim of enhancing customer experience so that everyone gets the most out of Pantheon's services.
What You Bring To The Table
- Overall, you're someone with a broad background/knowledge of Drupal/WordPress/general web development, with a flair for excellent customer service and strong relationship management skills. You should be a clear communicator, a creative thinker, and empathetic. You're also someone who is/has:
- Deep understanding of PHP - you program & debug PHP, and you're experienced working with Drupal and/or WordPress.
- Skilled in GIT.
- Solid experience with Composer, Build Tools and CI
- Solid experience using the command line.
- Fluent in reading and understanding log files and error messages
- Loves a good database query mystery
- Familiar with the full stack, caching, and performance tuning.
- Enjoys helping others and collaborating to find solutions.
- Is patient and understanding under pressure.
- Excellent writing skills and is very personable via email
- Experienced in a customer facing role, working as a consultant or in an agency environment where you worked with clients.
- Project management experience, or similar experience working on a team to solve problems.
- Previous experience doing IT or tech support.
Bonus Points For:
- Having D.O. and/or WordPress.org profiles
- Being a regular attendee at Drupal Camps and/or WordCamps
Cool Stuff You'll Get in Return
We have all the usual benefits and perks you'd expect from a high tech company, but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team. And oh yeah, some other things to note:
- fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle
- dog-friendly office
- paid maternity and paternity leave (with a fully-stocked top of the line Mothers Room at HQ)
- fully loaded kitchen and daily catered lunches
- monthly gym and book allowance
- kombucha on tap and omg...did you say Its-Its are in the freezer?
Pantheon complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This is a full-time position covering PST business hours, either remote or onsite at our offices in San Francisco, CA or Minneapolis, MN.
No Visa sponsorship at this time