Customer Service & Success: N or S America, Native English (PT or FT)
Custody X Change via We Work Remotely
Sep 26th 2018
Headquarters: Utah, USA
I'm hiring a Customer Success Agent to do all of the customer support/service, proactively outreach to new customers, and collect and aggregate feedback so we can improve the customer experience of our product. This can be either a part-time or a full-time role, anywhere from 20 to 40 hours per week.
This is a great time to join our team for this role because we are going through a product transition. We are transitioning away from selling downloadable software as a one-time purchase, to selling an online web-app as a subscription. This involves completely changing our customer journey, and our customers need your help!
You'll be working on a team that just includes you -- we don't yet have anyone in this role. I started this business as a solo operation, and I've been doing the customer service for a very long time. You'll take over what I've been doing, but you'll also do so much more.
Your role will include:
- Inbound support: email, live chat, phone
- New customer outreach: checking in with customers and helping them onboard
- Feedback and usability problem discovery: documenting and reporting on the common problems and requests
I'd like to hire you if you:
- Enjoy helping customers solve problems
- Are a great listener
- Are good with computers
- Can stay on task without supervision and work independently
- Have native English fluency
- Live in North or South America
- Want to work from home in a long-term, full-time position
- And we get along; to see the team you'll be joining, visit our about us page
My company is called Custody X Change. I've been working on the business since 2004. We sell a web application that creates child custody schedules and parenting plans. It also helps families make difficult decisions post-divorce/separation, and facilities communication between two parents who may not get along very well anymore. All of this reduces a lot of conflict and saves people a ton of money in legal fees.
If you want to help people understand how to use a genuinely helpful product, and join a small, distributed team, then we should talk.
To apply, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and:
- Include your resume in PDF format
- Somehow use the word “carrot” in the subject of your email
- Answer the following 5 questions in your email, in this order:
Note: agencies need not apply; I'm looking for an employee to join our team.
P.S. I want you to be happy working for me. I'll pay you a good salary and you can work normal hours. I care about results, not bureaucracy.
To apply: Follow the instructions in the description.