Customer Service Rep & Payroll Specialist
MiMedx Group, Inc. via Working Nomads
Nov 15th 2018
Do you enjoy helping customers with a variety of issues? Do you enjoy a job where you have to be efficient, self-sufficient, patient, and empathetic? Do you want to gain a sense of satisfaction by solving complex customer issues?
We're looking for people who enjoy a challenge in a world where things are moving very quickly.
In this position you will use your empathy, patience and resilient nature to resolve issues. You will provide each customer guidance and maintain a strong brand presence with all customers. Your goal will be to satisfactorily resolve the customer's need at the end of each interaction.
See your skills turn into a career, or continue your successful career with the only company you'll ever want to work for! MiMedx Group empowers you to choose the shift you are available to work. People are our most valuable asset and we provide world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help you become the best the industry offers.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Monitor accuracy of billing and payment processing.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Build a strong relationship with the customer.
- Resolve the problem quickly and ensure situation does not escalate.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
This is the right job for you if you're able to:
- Empathize and be friendly with people you've never met.
- Provide support to people, handle inquiries, provide resolutions.
- Be team oriented, flexible, and be focused on maintaining a high level of service.
- Use logic and solve problems.
- Very Competitive Pay.
- Flexible Hours.
- Military Veterans encouraged to apply as well.
- Moonlighter Benefits - Sick Pay/Paid Time Off, Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan.
Apply today for an opportunity to be a part of our team and grow your career!