Plant City, FL
Oct 2nd 2018
Summary: The Customer Champion is the primary gatekeeper between our development teams raw output and our customers. The primary goal of this role is to make sure that we are keeping customers satisfied and engaged by making sure we are not shipping broken demos, or building the incorrect functionality during the development process. The Customer Champion should also be able to effectively communicate with our customers to make sure that we are addressing any concerns they may have and ensure transparency throughout the development process. This is a key role at a small and growing company with ample room for future growth and is perfect for aspiring developers.
- Ensure that we are shipping quality to all our customers and be the internal voice of the customer to our team.
- Capture customer requests and translate them into developable tickets in Jira by analyzing technical or design documentation from the customer and communicating with them to clarify any opaque or omitted specs.
- Respond to the development team's requests for clarification on any customer ticket and ensure that the development teams fully understands the functionality to be developed.
- Test every demo before they are sent out to customers for a variety of computing and mobile platforms and document any issues found that would prevent the demo from shipping.
- Sign off on each demo before it gets taken out and work closely with the development team and management to ensure no broken builds slip through the cracks.
- Identify additional opportunities where we can provide value to our existing customers and any improvements that could be made to our existing software.
- Write automated UI tests for a variety of platforms including Xamarin and WPF.
- A two year college degree or greater preferred.
- Prior experience in an engineering or agency setting is preferred.
- Proficiency with Google Drive or another productivity suite is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Excellent phone manners are required.
- Experience with Kanban boards such as Trello is preferred.
- Experience with Basecamp or another customer management system is strongly preferred.
- Experience with XUnit or other testing solutions is preferred.