Aug 31st 2018
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Solving complex problems.
- Experience with implementing non-trivial infrastructure code.
- Creating well crafted and thoroughly tested features, taking full-responsibility from the design phase.
- Paying attention to all aspects of code quality, from clean-code, to allocation-rates.
- Digging into mechanical sympathy concepts.
- Delivering a technical presentation at a conference.
We are looking for people who can deliver solid production code. Most of us work remotely from home/coworking center, but we also have offices in the UK, Turkey and Czech Republic.
With hazelcast.org you will work on an exciting open-source project that rocks the scene of distributed caching and computing
Skills & Requirements
We would like you to:
- be a senior C# / .Net developer. (Java experiences is a plus)
- have good understanding of networking, concurrency, and serialization.
- have strong opinions about software quality,
- be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English.