Contract WordPress Developer
BinaryM via Authentic Jobs
Mar 25th 2019
BinaryM is looking for a Contract Developer with extensive WordPress experience. This role's primary responsibility will be to build highly performant functionality for client projects. In this role, you will work under a technology lead, with direction from a project manager.
You're right for this position if you think page builders are counterproductive to creating performant sites. You focus on DRY, and reusable, code and building solutions that last. You can accomplish the same amount of work as a typical developer in a fraction of the time and demand a compensation structure that's commensurate with this.
- WordPress Theme and Plugin Development
- API Integrations
- Web Application Development
- High Proficiency in WordPress Development ‘the WordPress way'
- High Proficiency in PHP & MySQL
- Proficiency in API Development
- Proficiency in Web Application Development
- Experience with Git and Version Control
- You take pride in your work and have extreme attention to detail
- You strive to solve problems not complete deliverables
- You are organized and productive, even when nobody's looking
- You are able to manage and deliver multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
We're a WordPress Centric agency with a distributed team throughout the US. We work closely with a small book of clients for extended periods of time. We believe that great development matters and our leadership and reputation is based on this. We respect the process to do things right. Working with BinaryM means:
- Setting your own hours with flexible and family-friendly scheduling
- Highly competitive compensation
How To Apply
Only US candidates will be considered. If you'd like to work with us, please send us an email that includes ALL of the following:
- Contractor information and rate requirements:
- Provide how many hours you have available on a weekly or monthly for new work
- Provide your hourly rate
- Detail 3 projects you've worked on recently:
- Detail your involvement and work with each project
- Detail what made the project interesting and challenging for you
- Your perfect Sunday dinner
** Respectfully decline interest from Agencies and Recruiters.