Content Creation (Blog Articles & More)
AgentFire.com via We Work Remotely
Jan 12th 2019
Headquarters: Medellin, Colombia
We are looking for a talented, full time content content creator to join our growing team here at AgentFire.com!
About Us & Our Goals
Our site and content already ranks extremely well organically, and right now we feel like high quality organic content is our biggest missed opportunity, and we're looking for someone to to really help us capitalize there!
Since we build real estate websites for real estate agents and brokers throughout the USA and Canada - our content will mainly focus on content that provides value to... you guessed it... real estate agents and brokers in the USA and Canada! 🙂
Ideally we're looking for a 'multi-tiered' approach, with blog articles constituting the foundation of our content strategy. Our content should mainly focus on
- Strategies to generate more leads, with a focus on Facebook Marketing, Google Marketing, LinkedIn etc
- Ideas to get more listings / promote open houses etc
- Online marketing advice / tips / tricks
- Case Studies with our existing clients
- Email Strategies
- How to get more listings
- 'Joint' articles written in collaboration or featuring 3rd parties that we use
- Any strategy / advice / tips that would benefit real estate agents!
For good examples of companies producing really good content in our industry, you can check here:
Required Skills/ Experience
So, if you're going to kick ass in this role, you'll want to have experience in the following
- Know how to write compelling, concise content
- Ability to collaborate (you'll be working with our team and clients on much of the content, especially in the early goings)
- SEO + Intuition (yep) - Our content strategy should be a combination of knowing what will rank well + what will resonate and provide the most value with real estate agents
- Deliver (slightly) ahead of schedule!
- Loads of experience with social media
- Ability to have fun
- Bonus - Ability & Experience creating video content
Compensation & Remote Work
We've got over 30 employees spread across the globe (we're 100% online!). This is a remote position and you'll be able to work from anywhere in the world, although we'll expect you to be online and working during roughly 9-5 EST or PST.
There are a big pocket of us living in Medellin, Colombia, so bonus points if you want to live in Medellin and work with us directly!
This is a Full-time position (with overtime opportunities) and compensation will vary from $15/hr to $25/hr based on how awesomely you match the position!
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any relevant examples of your work!