Client Engineering Manager
SocialChorus via Stack Overflow
Sep 27th 2018
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement where every worker matters. This movement has taken root and is evident in our 100+ customers and hundreds of thousands of their employees worldwide and has only just begun. Now we need your help to achieve our goal of connecting every worker. Ready to make a difference?
We are currently seeking a Client Engineering Manager to lead and grow a team of program managers, customer analysts and engineers delivering world class technical implementation and integrations to our ever-growing list of global clients.
We are a distributed team. Yes, we have offices in several cities but we build solutions for distributed workforces so we model our workforce the same way. In this role you really can work where you want. Ideal candidates will be based in the Central time zone of the United States.
- Lead and grow Client Engineering Team responsible for all technical workstreams during initial implementation, and integrations workstreams post launch
- Provide oversight for multiple implementation and integration projects for new and existing customers
- Guide team to manage client expectations and key stakeholders' alignment to make sure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Refine implementation methodology and drive continual process improvements
- Interact directly with customers to manage escalations
- Report progress and outline operational KPIs to help make informed decision towards lessons learned and Continuous Process Improvement
- Build and develop implementation and integration knowledge base
- Proven experience managing teams to deliver technical customer implementations in a SaaS company
- Proven experience delivering enterprise integration projects
- Experience working/partnering with product engineering teams
- Excellent client-facing verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Passionate about quality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Strong process, organization, and project management skills
- Experience leading/working with a fully distributed team
- BS Computer Science or Engineering
- PMP Certified
- Mobile application deployment
- Sharepoint experience
- SSO experience
- REST API experience
- Consulting experience
- Startup experience
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
So come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.