Chief Software Architect (Cloud Technologies)
Crossover via Stack Overflow
Jun 2nd 2018
ESW Capital takes an unorthodox approach to hiring in an attempt to improve the candidate experience by expediting the hiring process through an innovate online hiring tournament. Candidates will receive an offer as soon as the day of the event should they be successful.
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on June 9th to hire Chief Software Architects - Cloud (USD $100K/yr).
This event will include testing. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager, who can hire 10 Chief Architects this week. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
This position is with ESW Capital or one of its affiliated companies.
As a Chief Architect, you will be responsible for developing solutions to complex architectural problems, designing and delivering real enterprise-class software products to customers and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources. As the owner for the architecture and technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product, you will effectively work as the CTO of the engagement with a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from lead architect and developer on the most complex elements of the product to technical team leader to solution evangelist ensuring that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience in hands-on development and related technologies
- Has worked with back-end technologies based and latest development frameworks
- Has experience working with two or more of data related technologies and familiarity with others from various Relational databases, NoSQL databases, Caching systems, Full-Text Search engines, Big Data systems.
- Has good experience with the TDD approach, doing unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, behavior driver testing.
- Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems, any code quality automation technologies.
- Has experience with one or more cloud or devops services like AWS, Docker, Heroku, Digitalocean, etc.
- Has experience with one or more front end technologies including templating, CSS and JS frameworks.
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Click Apply Now > Register at the green button - you will receive the webinar link after completing registration.