Sep 25th 2018
This is a full-time position, but if you prefer to start part-time with us, we can also consider it as an option.
We are looking for people in software development with bright and curious minds who are ready to join our growing team of developers and to collaborate with our Qt and Quality Assurance teams.
You will work from home with mostly flexible hours. You must, however, be available to attend the team meeting, which is held at approximately 6:00 AM (GMT), and then work afterward
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Building a desktop application that tracks user activity on the computer.
- Developing monitoring apps for Windows and Mac.
THE BEST MATCH FOR THIS JOB HAS:
- Experience in creating enterprise applications for Windows and Mac.
- Experience in creating background services for Windows and Mac.
- Their own Mac hardware with multiple monitors.
- Experience with Qt, Objective-C, and AppleScript.
- The ability to work in a remote team.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience in creating drivers for Windows
- Experience in iOS development
- Experience with LDAP
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, highly motivated team with a good atmosphere
- Paid time off
- Corporate travel around the world
- The opportunity for professional and personal development via courses and training
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please only apply if you are seriously interested and have the required experience. We are looking for someone reliable who values punctuality, has a good work ethic, and is looking for a long-term position.
You must also agree to use our time tracking software while at work.