Business Technology Analyst
InVision via Jobspresso
Sep 30th 2018
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world's best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Business Technology Analyst to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
As a Business Analyst with the BizTech organization, you will align closely with business stakeholders with a focus on requirements gathering, Salesforce configuration, testing, training and post-go-live deployment support. An openness to wearing multiple hats as well as an appetite to extend beyond the Salesforce arena is critical.
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain relationships with prominent stakeholders, who have dynamic sets of requirements, and strike a balance between strategic objectives and tactical needs
- Dissects high-level information into details and is able to communicate details in a manner understood by relevant audiences
- Help balance business requirements with technical feasibility. Recommend changes in business process in place of complex solutions where possible, critically evaluates information and reconcile conflict, conduct requirement workshops, identify risks/issues and mitigation strategies, and create and execute functional test scripts
- Documenting “as is” processes and “to-be” process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce extensions to address critical business needs
- Working with business owners (and BizTech team members where applicable) to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Gather, analyze, and present data in addition to mapping, migrating, and validating.
- Manage small to medium sized projects and/or participate in larger projects run by the BizTech management. Includes stakeholder meetings, project plans, issue lists, etc.
What you'll bring:
- 2-3 years of experience with Salesforce, configuring Sales, Service, Community clouds and custom Salesforce apps in an enterprise environment, including an understanding of business applications that tie into Salesforce, such as Marketo, Zuora, Netsuite, Gainsight, ZenDesk, and middleware
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Ability to understand business needs and translate problems into requirements, delivering flexible, scalable solutions that can evolve along with the broader business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; experience in both process and solution analysis, demonstrated technical aptitude via a technical degree or applied experience
- Experience leveraging and configuring AppExchange products to develop a solution
- Experience documenting user stories/requirements, and creating to-be process flow diagrams
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.