Blockchain Developer/Binance Chain DEX
Binance - The no.1 Cryptocurrency Exchange via Stack Overflow
Xinyi District, Taiwan
Sep 25th 2018
Blockchain Developer - Binance Chain DEX
This role can be based in one of our offices in Asia or in some cases work remotely, however being on-site is most desirable!
In very little time, Binance has achieved the position of no1 most used global cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
Are you looking to contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a blockchain developer you must be active in the planning and implementation of computer software for the cryptocurrency market. You should be self motivated, and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each project.
Furthermore, you must be able to analyze and evaluate blockchain based technology in the market.
We have multiple areas where your skills in Blockchain development can be useful.
One area as part of our long-term vision is the Binance Chain DEX which we believe is vital to the success of the industry.
Binance Chain DEX
- Experience with Web development
- Experience with Object Oriented languages like Java and C++ Golang
- Experience with blockchain technologies
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Understanding of Wallet RPC calls and JSON responses
- Live monitoring methodologies such as ZMQ for Bitcoin
- Experience working with major established blockchains
- Experience with all phases of blockchain implementation and development
- Experience with the Cloud and AWS
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Central Location with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 most used crypto-currency exchange!