Backend Developer, Security Products (Strong Go and/or Ruby)
GitLab via Stack Overflow
Jul 1st 2018
This position is remote based. This role will focus on security features and security products for GitLab. This role will specifically focus on security. This role will report to and collaborate directly with the Security Products Engineering Manager.
- Develop security products from proposal to polished end result.
- Integrating 3rd party security tools into GitLab.
- Complete our internal Advisories Database.
- Manage metadata related to dependencies.
- Key aspects of this role are focused on security products and features.
- The complexity of this role will increase over time.
- If you are willing to stick to working on these features for at least a year, then this role is for you.
- Strong Go and/or Ruby developer with security expertise or proven security interest.
- Passion and interest toward security (scanning, dependencies, etc.).
- Experience in using GitLab and GitLab CI.
- This is a fully remote role.