Assistant Manager, Client Services
Bombfell via Jobspresso
New York or New Jersey
Aug 29th 2018
Bombfell is an online personal styling service for men and one of the fastest-growing startups in the country. In 2017, we were included in the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies (#218). We're building a powerful, entirely personalized retail experience that enables men to buy their clothing with confidence.
Featured in such prominent publications as the New York Times, TIME, Business Insider, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch and Vogue, Bombfell is backed by world-class investors with deep e-commerce experience.
HOW WE DO
We pride ourselves on blending best-in-class tech with expert styling and have attracted an extraordinarily well-rounded team of both technical and creative talent.
We've entered hyper-growth stage and are scaling our team to make a dent in the e-commerce universe.
As an Assistant Manager on the Client Services (CS) team, you will be an advocate for all Bombfell customers — one who will help make sure that we are delivering and communicating kindness and joy at every touch point. In this role, you will help develop and (continuously) improve our training process and prepare everyone in the front lines with the tools to build relationships with clients and deliver a truly “WOW” experience.
The right candidate has experience in a supervisory role and is an effective communicator and multi-tasker. They will be expected to liaise among different teams and partner with other managers to oversee daily tasks, identify areas for improvement, and problem solve. Strong data and analysis skills preferred!
- Develop and train the team to deliver a first-class customer experience
- Manage a team of remote part-time CS Associates, providing guidance during weekly 1:1 conversations, tracking their progress and performance metrics
- Build processes and help define goals and measure success. Ensure that associates have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs
- Compile weekly reports on CS team's output, providing thoughtful analysis and recommendations to improve efficiency
- Drive people, process, and technology improvement initiatives to optimize the customer experience, both for customers and our CS and Styling Team
- Deliver superior service and take ultimate responsibility for reacting quickly to ensure our members are happy
- Use customer feedback and data to develop insights and drive improvements to CS
- Identify opportunities and drive solutions to enable efficiency, specifically thinking about automation and improved back office tools for the team
- Connect with Manager for weekly 1:1 to discuss progress of CS Associates and discuss any challenges or issues
- Communicate clearly and consistently with the Manager of Client Services
- Provide support to the Manager of Client Services, CS and the Styling Team
- Attend Company All-Hands Meeting and CS Team Mtgs
- Other duties, as assigned
- Possess a bachelor's degree
- Be deeply empathetic and humble
- Have 2-3 years of relevant customer service experience; 1-2 years of management/ leadership experience strongly preferred
- Have excellent interpersonal, customer service, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Be flexible and able to “roll with the punches”; have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Have an indomitable work ethic and proven record of success
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a true team player and collaborator
- Be able to take direction and constructive feedback
- Be reliable for efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Have a “can-do” attitude and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Have a positive, humble attitude, be self-motivated and eager to learn
Health insurance, dental/vision plus disability insurance
Company outings and Wellness events
Lots of free smiles from your co-workers