ASP.NET Application Developer (Junior Developer Position)
CourtCall via Stack Overflow
Los Angeles, CA
Oct 4th 2018
Creates new and extends / modifies existing:
- Net Web Forms application pages and code
- MS Windows Services to perform batch and on-demand data manipulation and document creation
- MS SQL Server data and program objects
- .Net API Application for partner data interchange using SOAP and REST technologies
- Documents and fully comments new code and code modifications.
- Maintains responsibility for individual code modules and applications.
- Interfaces with internal staff to gather application requirements and troubleshoot application problems.
- Demonstrate heads-down coding work habits, creative response to functional and technology challenges, ability to meet deadlines with quality work, and proficiency with the latest stable/proven .NET technologies.
- Two plus years PAID VB.NET and ASP.NET Web Application programming (version 4.5 or later) experience.
- Extensive experience with .NET Web Forms application architecture
- A high level of competency with SQL Server object creation and procedure coding (SQL Server 2012 or later)
Other important skills:
- Experience with Crystal Reports for .NET and Crystal Reports Templates
- Experience creating/modifying MS.NET Windows Services
- Experience with MS.NET MVC development
- Experience with WebRTC
- Experience with AngularJS in .Net Environment
Education and Experience requirements:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Related certifications