API Tech Lead (Python/Flask)
Ebury via We Work Remotely
Jan 29th 2019
Are you ready to join us?
If you are a Python Developer and you are passionate about designing a good API experience, we are looking to for a technology leader to drive the evolution of our public facing API. With existing production customers and integration with mainstream ERPs, you will be leading a dedicated team that will be responsible to deliver the technology roadmap for this product and iterate on existing functionality based on user feedback.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That's why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and to be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
- Deep knowledge of Python and API development
- Experience implementing API authentication solutions (OAuth,OpenID Connect ,..)
- Implemented API performance testing and load safeguards
- Familiar with API standards such as OpenAPI
- Open source SQL databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Able to lead other developers and working with stakeholders to document and clarify requirements
- Able to support Sales and Customer Relationship teams by participating in customer conversations around technology products
- Familiar with Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience managing small teams (3-4 developers)
- Previous experience of remote working
- Familiar with AWS API gateway and container orchestration.
- Good English level
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Great professional opportunity in a company that has an incredible growth track-record in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- Participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan