Account Executive, Enterprise
HackerRank via Jobspresso
Anywhere in NYC or SF
Jul 4th 2018
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier one Silicon Valley VCs. We are a skills-based hiring platform that helps companies evaluate technical skills, better. We're driving a new paradigm shift by eliminating resumes and creating opportunities for hundreds of thousands of programmers worldwide. We have a community of 4M+ developers and 1,000 customers across industries, and the best part is we are just getting started. Our customers – including VMware, Twitter, Capital One, and many other Fortune 100 companies – rely on HackerRank to build strong engineering teams.
We've assembled an amazing team that's passionate about creating more opportunities for people by changing the way companies hire. We are ambitious, data-driven givers, and we love delighting customers. If you're interested in scaling HackerRank by working with some of the largest companies in the world, let's talk.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE TO DO…
- Leadership by inspiring yourself, our company and your customers to embrace a new method of connecting value to customers.
- Leverage your skills and your customers' experience to continually evolve the sales process and our product for enabling it.
- Drive revenue by connecting with customers and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful.
- Consistently over-achieve the business and revenue objectives set forth in your plan.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts.
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with Product and Marketing team.
- Real-time CRM tracking and updating of your customers. We use Salesforce, but even if you don't have experience with Salesforce, an understanding of the basics about CRM tool usage is critical, coupled with an appreciation of the value of real-time activity tracking.
WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY DONE…
- You're ready and willing to dive head first into a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You have an understanding and passion for technology; you love to stay up-to-date on the latest news in the tech world.
- You are highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers.
- You are capable of developing compelling strategies that deliver results.
- You gather and use data to inform decision making and to persuade others.
- You have an innate ability to include multiple partners and members of the company's management team using competitive selling in order to position products against direct and indirect competitors.
- You have strong negotiating skills.
- You're a forecasting guru.
- You have a demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business in an evangelistic sales environment.
- You have a proven record of overachieving quota and driving results in a high-growth company environment.
- You have an established reputation as a high integrity top performer.
GET EXCITED. Because you're about to have a huge impact.
HackerRank is growing fast and we're having a great time working together as we build! We're a fun, friendly, passionate bunch. We're a team of teams and we're looking for more smiling faces to come join us! The position is full-time and can be worked remotely or out of our Palo Alto, CA office.
PERKS & BENEFITS. As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn't enough.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available for you and your dependents:
- 100% employee coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision; with 70% coverage for dependents
- Employee stock options, 401k, flexible work hours and time off, commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness classes, free lunches, snacks and endless supply of Philz Coffee
- Ping pong, scooters, foosball, and beautiful trails nearby, to name a few!